OCC-CCCO Member’s Only
- Financial Statements
- Meeting Minutes
- Chair Reports
- Registrar & Webmaster Reports
- Historical Documents
Access will require a password. Please email Heather.Drummond@mohawkcollege.ca for password.
*Please note, the recipient list is still being updated; however, the award descriptions are accurate. Nominate someone!
Research & Project Funding
Executive Travel Information
Ethics & Standards of Practice
- OCC_CCCO_Statement_of_Ethics_Guide 2013
- OCC-CCCO Ethics Casebook 2013
*Casebook edited by Audrey Healy (Flemming College) and Jim Lees (Confederation College)
Legal Reference Documents
Curious about what your legal obligations and responsibilities are as it pertains to your counselling practice?
Check out the following documents, developed by Dr. Robert Solomon, to help guide your practice.
- Privilege, Disclosure, Reporting Obligations and the Duty to Warn – Dr. Solomon
- Privacy Legislation and Community Colleges – Dr. Solomon
Please Note: This information should be considered a resource not advice. In addition, this information comes from 2007 and the currency and accuracy could be effected by changes in policy or case law.
*English version coming soon