OCC-CCCO Member’s Only
- Meeting Minutes
- Financial Statements
- Chair Reports
- Registrar Reports
- Webmaster Reports
- Historical Documents
Access will require a password. Please email email@example.com for password.
OCC-CCCO Operating Documents
Ethics & Standards of Practice
*Casebook edited by Audrey Healy (Flemming College) and Jim Lees (Confederation College)
OCC-CCCO Terms of Reference
- OCC-CCCO Awards: Description, Nomination Process, Past Winners
- Nominate a Colleague! OCC Award Nomination Form
- 2022 Award Winners
*Please note, the recipient list is still being updated; however, the award descriptions are accurate. Nominate someone!
Research & Project Funding
Executive Travel Information
Relevant Reads for Counsellors
- Student Voiced on Sexual Assault: Summary Report of the Student Voices on Sexual Violence Survey – March 19, 2019
- In It Together – PSE Mental Health Action Plan
- Professional Regulation (CRPO, OCSWSSW, CPO) – CRPO Supervision Summary Report March 2018 – revised
Legal Reference Documents
Curious about what your legal obligations and responsibilities are as it pertains to your counselling practice?
Check out the following documents, developed by Dr. Robert Solomon, to help guide your practice.
- Privilege, Disclosure, Reporting Obligations and the Duty to Warn – Dr. Solomon
- Privacy Legislation and Community Colleges – Dr. Solomon
Please Note: This information should be considered a resource not advice. In addition, this information comes from 2007 and the currency and accuracy could be effected by changes in policy or case law.